1. 1. The Screamer
You sometimes have no idea what they’re saying, but the team can TOTALLY hear him.
2. 2. The Frontrunner
He somehow attends Alabama during fall semester and Duke in the spring. He may even own a LeBron Yankees jersey with a Cowboys logo on it.
3. 3. The Jersey Chaser
The second your school’s starting quarterback enters the party, you know your chances are done.
4. 4. The Athlete
He loves the sport he plays and you know it because it’s the ONLY thing he talks about.
5. 5. The “One Of The Guys”
Not only will she tell you why your team sucks, she’ll let you know what’s wrong with your outfit.
6. 6. The Fashionista
What they wear to the game is the most important thing.
7. 7. THAT guy
Some men just want to watch the world burn.
8. 8. The Creepy Uncle Super Fan
9. 9. The Coach
He has all the answers somewhere in his post-game Twitter rant.
10. 10. The Cryer
There are starving kids in Africa and Americans struggling to find employment, but losing a basketball game is really the worst thing in the world.
11. 11. The Eternal Optimist
Next year is always “our year.”
…And for every optimist, there is…
12. 12. The Pessimist
Like a parent with unrealistic expectations, nothing his team does will ever be good enough.
13. 13. The Painter
There is no way that can be good for your T-zone
14. 14. The Mascot
This could very well be that quiet kid in the back of the classroom.
15. 15. APOLLYON THE DESTROYER
This is your angry roommate and the reason you’re not getting that security deposit back.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›