1. Sometimes our fellow students can be downright mean.
2. When it seems like you are the only student on campus that cares about preborn babies and women
But then you finally meet other pro-life students
3. What people think you believe:
What you actually believe:
4. How you feel when picked on by abortion supporting teachers
But then you decide to take a stance for preborn babies & their mothers - no matter the cost
5. When you try to have an intellectual conversation with abortion advocates and they show up like…
6. When your school administration won’t approve your pro-life club because it’s “too controversial” or “illegal”
7. When people claim that you are only pro-life “before birth” and don’t care about women
But you love and care for both mother & baby!
8. When you find out your hard work saved a life
9. Remember…Students for Life of America is ALWAYS here for you!
Find out more about Students for Life of America at www.StudentsforLife.org.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!