5. Step 2: Take adorable engagement photos.
14. Step 4: Pick the perfect venue.
New York Public Library, NYC
22. Step 5: Decorate!
Guests can type notes of congratulations or advice for the bride and groom using a vintage typewriter.
31. Step 6: Have a seat.
Vintage book placecard holders.
36. Step 7: Remember your day forever with a book-themed photo shoot.
These “flowers” have actually been crafted from book pages!
Protip: use book pages to make a DIY mat for your photos!
52. Step 9: Don’t forget to send your guests home with something to read!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›