1. Auburn fans celebrate at home and on the field after a missed Alabama field goal kick is returned 100 yards for a game-winning touchdown
And you DEFINITELY don’t want to miss this fan’s celebration dance
2. This Heat fan’s half-court swish
…that resulted in a tackle by LeBron James. Bet he’s never washing that sweatshirt again.
3. The SUNY Cortland football fan riot in Ithaca
SUNY Cortland fans lost it after their football team defeated Ithaca in the annual Cortaca rivalry game. There was blood, flipped cars and dozens of arrests. SUNY Cortland, why all the violence? You know you guys won…
4. Angry Alabama mom “bicycle kicks” her way through every male fan in her section
In her defense, the rowdy fans around her did allegedly insult her and her family. Alabama loss + family insults = ultimate fan violence.
5. MLB All-Star fan tweets during the game that he’ll rush the field if he gets 1,000 retweets. Then this happens…
He documented everything leading up to the field dash on his Twitter account and even texted his mom about it. I have to admit I admire his follow-through on his promise. Real fan dedication.