From Lupita Nyong’o’s beautiful acceptance speech to Idina Menzel’s (we don’t really know what to call it) interesting introduction by John Travolta, we can always look to Twitter as a guiding light through the ridiculously long (and hilariously awkward) evening that is the Oscars.
3. On pre-Oscar optimism :
5. On Jennifer Lawrence’s presence:
7. On Jared Leto winning Best Supporting Actor:
9. On how Gravity won almost everything:
13. On the selfie heard ‘round the world:
16. On being kind of bored:
19. On how Oscars Pizza Boy is everyone’s new best friend:
22. And how JGL and Emma Watson are everyone’s new favorite couple:
25. And finally, on how the presenters (but mostly John Travolta) JUST couldn’t read anything correctly:
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.