3. On pre-Oscar optimism :
5. On Jennifer Lawrence’s presence:
7. On Jared Leto winning Best Supporting Actor:
9. On how Gravity won almost everything:
13. On the selfie heard ‘round the world:
16. On being kind of bored:
19. On how Oscars Pizza Boy is everyone’s new best friend:
22. And how JGL and Emma Watson are everyone’s new favorite couple:
25. And finally, on how the presenters (but mostly John Travolta) JUST couldn’t read anything correctly:
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.