1. When your fiance suggests cutting the wedding budget to save for a new car, you’re like:
2. Your bridesmaids don’t complain about the mandatory stilettos anymore. You put the kabosh on that.
3. When people ask your wedding planner how they can help, she says:
4. Meanwhile, you’re just like:
5. When your family walks in the room and you’re in wedding planning mode, they know what to do.
6. There’s just not enough time to catch up with your non-engaged friends anymore.
7. Everything becomes a competition with your other engaged friends. And you always win.
8. Your future mother-in-law starts looking at you like this. But you don’t really care.
9. When friends tell you to be happier and stop stressing about your wedding, you’re like:
10. Generally, this.
In The News Today
- At least 30 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›