4. Well, everything’s better with friends, right??
5. Creepy guy thinks so…
Yeah, that’s just creepy…
6. OK… where was I? …
8. At Star.me, you only need to START a list… and everyone else can add to it.
You only need a good title and at least one image to start. Your friends can add to it and vote on their favorites.
9. The more people add to lists and vote on images, the more they rise to the top!
So share stuff you make with your friends.
10. And that’s it!
We’re super excited about Star.me and hope you will be, too. The BuzzFeed Community creates the best stuff, so we’re really looking forward to seeing what you can do with Star.me.
For starters, see what you can add to “What Is The Picture That Destroys You Every Time You See It?”
Learn more here.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate at 8 p.m. ET in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝