1. His Saturday morning routine.
“Every Saturday morning since we’ve lived in this apartment, I have awakened at 6:15 a.m., poured myself a bowl of cereal, added a quarter cup of 2% milk, sat on that end of that couch, turned on BBC America and watched Doctor Who.”
6. His love of trains.
“The tinier the train, the more concentrated the fun.”
Although, he does look pretty bitchin’ in that hat.
9. His three-knock rule.
Admit it, you’ve tried this once or twice.
11. His bongo playing.
“Three in the morning is a good time for bongos!”
13. His complete lack of athletic ability.
It gets sadder every time you watch it.
14. His love/hate relationship with Wil Wheaton.
So random and so wonderful.
His spot transfers over to practically anywhere.
Not even big scary dudes can sit there.
16. His “Soft Kitty” song when he’s sick.
Get your “Soft Kitty” gear here!
18. His Halloween costumes.
For the last time, HE’S NOT A ZEBRA!
Well actually, Dean Winchester from “Supernatural” said he was Batman.
Soooooo, now I don’t know who to believe.
His apartment even has its own flag.
“Never fly it upside down unless the apartment’s in distress.” Mkay.
“Don’t make me turn that flag upside-down, because I’ll do it!”
He did it.
24. His laugh.
You can even hear it through the gif.
27. His “Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock” demonstration.
28. His drunk self.
Can’t decide which is weirder: sober or intoxicated.
29. His entire relationship with Amy Farrah Fowler.
It’s definitely a sassy one.
30. His commitment to his Tamagotchi.
Mine died after, like, two days.
33. His ingenious solutions to problems.
That bird is like, “Bitch, please.”
36. His extreme measures to secure his parking space.
Even though, you know, he doesn’t have a license.
37. His eidetic memory.
Crazy stuff, man.
38. His fish night lights.
“I read an article about Japanese scientists who inserted DNA from luminous jelly fish into other animals, and I thought, ‘Hey! Fish nightlights.’”
39. His friendship with Leonard’s mom.
She’s closer with Sheldon more than her own son. That’s just cold. And weird.
40. His sporadic hugging.
When he hugs, he’s all in.
41. His constant digs at the science of geology.
You know, it’s really just rocks and shit.
42. His obessive love for superheroes.
Yeah, Batman’s the best.
43. His aversion to gift-giving.
“Oh, Penny. I know you think you are being generous, but the foundation of gift giving is reciprocity. You haven’t given me a gift. You’ve given me an obligation…The essence of the custom is that I now have to go out and purchase for you a gift of commensurate value and representing the same perceived level of friendship as that represented by the gift you’ve given me.”
44. His obsessive Words With Friends battle against Stephen freakin’ Hawking.
45. His well-kept childhood notebooks.
“Well, this box only covers my work through nursery school. There’s a good deal more to come.”
46. His hot chocolate drinking habits.
“[F]or the record, I only drink hot chocolate in months with an R in them…What’s life without whimsy?” What indeed.
47. His uncomfortable blinking face.
It’s kinda hard to look away.
49. His conversations with himself.
We all have these, but I bet his convos are much more interesting.
50. His way of waking up.
Calm down, Sheldon. You’re not Lost in Space.
51. His utilization of a Green Lantern lantern.
Also, the fact he even owns a Green Lantern lantern.
52. His insult to Bill Gates.
And then Gates punched him in the face.
53. His determination to always find the acoustic sweet spot in a movie theater.
I…I can’t handle this process.
54. His food schedule.
We’ve got a complicated order. Someone even made this.
55. His weaving of serapes.
56. His bowel movement tracking.
“[M]y bowel movements run like a German train schedule.” Good to know.