4. Don’t force something.
If it’s meant to be, it’ll happen. At least, that’s what I’m told.
5. Being sorry involves actions not words.
8. You’re gonna screw up from time to time.
And that’s OKAY.
9. Don’t be afraid to try new things.
Even if it’s a little weird or scary.
12. Sometimes, being friendzoned happens.
It sucks, but you gotta move on.
13. Always, always, always remember this.
Take it from someone’s who’s been there.
15. Goof off now and then.
16. Connect with your family.
They may drive you bat-shit crazy, but you still love ‘em.
And never leave arguments unresolved.
You’ll regret it later.
17. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
Supposedly, they’re better for you than french fries. Supposedly.
But don’t forget to indulge from time to time.
Life’s too short.
18. Prepare to be rejected.
No one gets everything they want (unless you’re Paris Hilton).
Because life’s gonna hurt you at times.
But you’ll get through it.
19. Enjoy the little things.
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina in connection with a corruption case involving the highest levels of the government. ›