1. Remember Disney Channel’s brilliant 1999 original movie Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century?
2. You know, the one where Kirsten Storms plays a teenager who LIVES IN SPACE?
3. Well, when Zenon Kar isn’t obsessing over international superstar Proto Zoa, she casually takes classes aboard a space station.
4. And during her first class, the hologram professor begins with a lecture on the current president…
5. CHELSEA CLINTON.
6. In the lecture, the professor states:
Perhaps the most remarkable thing about President Clinton is that, unlike her father, Bill, who also held the office at the close of the last century, President Chelsea Clinton has taken a forceful and unwavering stand in favor of the harvesting of underwater vegetation as a major source of energy and food.
7. Zenon takes place in the year 2049, so, according to this brilliant prediction, Chelsea Clinton will be 69 during her presidency.
Move over, Hillary.