1. The fact that Mean Girls is not on Netflix is the bane of your existence.
3. People have begun asking questions about all the references you make.
4. It’s also really annoying when no one understands said references.
5. You have probably watched all the Star Trek movies and shows.
Even Deep Space Nine.
6. You can get along with any fandom. Seriously, you know them all.
FYI the same thing happens when you join Tumblr
7. Whenever you get new episodes of something, it’s pretty much Christmas.
8. You have awful periods in your life when you’re looking for something new to watch.
9. You cry when something gets taken off of Netflix.
10. You have a love/hate relationship with Netflix descriptions.
11. You’re ashamed to admit how little sleep you get.
12. Likewise, you’re ashamed about how pale you are.
13. You have pretty much memorized all the Netflix categories…
15. There’s a really high chance you have watched stuff you’re not proud of.
Thought I would tell you, huh?
16. “Is it on Netflix?” has become your go-to question whenever someone recommends a movie or show.
17. Time is always an issue: is it too late to start another movie?
Ok, maybe just an episode of your current favorite show, then.
18. Your knowledge on the evolution of pop culture is literally ridiculous.
I know his contribution to society
19. You know your couch too well.
A man’s best friend.
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.