12. You miss “Scandal” Thursdays.
You know, when you see the clock approaching 10:55 p.m. and you freak out because you know a lot of crazy shit is about to happen. Then at 11 p.m., you are in shock after seeing the last 5 minutes of the episode. And on Friday, you wake up with a #ScandalHangover.
13. And #AskScandal live tweets from the cast.
Especially Darby Stanchfield. CAPS LOCK ON.
19. Jam is no longer a jelly-like spread.
It is the symbol of your dream that Olivia and Fitz will find a way to live in Vermont and live happily ever after. Mellie may not want them to share their stupid little story, but you do. Come on Shonda Rhimes, Vermont is for lovers, right?
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."