1. You already have deep conversations with your cat.
Meow, meow, meoooow.
2. But you’re hoping to take that to the next level.
Meowing is the new cool way to communicate.
4. You believe hit TV shows would be better if they starred cats.
5. You protect yourself using these.
Yes, there is such a thing as a self-defense cat keychain that you can use to stab someone if they try to attack you. Amazon Prime has a purple one available for $8.39.
Just don’t bring it to the airport.
Lena Dunham got held by airport security because her co-worker gave her one of those keychains and she had it in her carry-on luggage.
7. Speaking of Instagram, the majority of your pictures are of you and cats.
Your cat, your friend’s cat, your parent’s cat, the neighborhood cat. You don’t discriminate.
8. You spend hours curled up thinking about your life.
And about what’s for dinner.
15. You’ve had some kind of nail art done related to your love of cats.
18. You aspire to be like this person.
Even though you hate those dumb car stickers.