1. You may recognize them from their roles as Sam and Dean Winchester on Supernatural.
2. These co-stars quickly went from being on-screen brothers to real life best friends.
5. As the stars of a tv show, they keep each other from being too serious.
7. So much so that you might question if they’re actually reverting in age.
11. When the occasion calls for it, they aren’t afraid to hug it out.
14. Dressing alike occurs often enough that they have back-up plans.
17. To the point that you can’t tell if they own the same shirt or just share it.
18. Prior to getting married to their wives, they lived together.
-Jensen: Nine months out of the year, we’re stuck with each other literally 24/7 a week…we’re constantly together. And even when we’re not actually working together….we always find ourselves choosing to hang out and be together.
-Jared: We even lived with each other!
-Jensen: We did.
-Jared: We were in each other’s weddings!
-Jensen: We were.
-Jared: And when we leave Canada for break we’re combining our families to do Christmas together in Texas this year!
19. Yes, not only were they in each other’s weddings, but they now have huge family Christmas celebrations.
24. Just in case their bromance is still in question, let’s hear from them.
“When Jared and I met, we kind of instantly became friends. He’s five years younger than me, so it was cool. I knew what it felt like to be an older brother and he knew what it felt like to be a younger brother — we just kind of fell into a nice rhythm.”
25. Texas-sized support.
“It’s remarkable being two guys from Texas who would probably be going for the same roles. I feel no competition with him. I feel like he’s my biggest supporter and I know I’m his biggest supporter.” -Jared
“We’re best friends, period. He’s my best friend for life. I don’t think that’s remarkable, but it’s definitely special.” -Jensen
27. Just like glue…
“Unfortunately for him, he’s stuck with me for life now.” -Jared
29. Verdict: The most amazing celebrity friendship we can’t get enough of.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›