1. You tell all of your friends that you’re dying.
2. You self-diagnose yourself on WebMD.
Which usually confirms your belief that you’re dying.
3. You really wish your mom was around to take care of you. 2
She always knows what to do.
4. You struggle trying to figure out what medication to take.
5. You make your friends to take care of you.
Which they’re usually happy to do.
6. Random people ask if you’re okay when you’re obviously sick.
No, I just always look like I’m dying. Of course I’m not okay.
7. You have to deal with germaphobes.
I get it, I’m not going to cough on you.
8. Anything that requires thinking is a struggle
Literally all you want to do is watch TV.
9. You question what you did to deserve this.
Why do bad things happen to good people???