Evidence has recently been discovered proving that Grumpy Cat, everyone’s favorite grumpy animal, is in fact the second coming of Christ. The evidence is as follows:
3. This is Grumpy Cat on a banana slice.
This banana slice with an astonishing likeness to Grumpy Cat was discovered by Colin Lenton and posted to instagram on Sunday August 18, 2013. Yes, God was working on a Sunday.
4. This is a side by side for comparison.
Grumpy Cat (left), Grumpy Cat Banana (right)
7. This is another side by side for comparison.
Jesus Chip (left), Grumpy Cat Banana (right)
9. This is the only logical conclusion.
10. This is how christians feel about all of this.
11. This is how Grumpy Cat feels about all of this.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›