3. Rosti Brekkie Wrap, McDonald’s, Australia
Are we sure this is English? Come to “Macca’s” for the “Rosti Brekkie Wrap, (which) has a rasher of bacon, a freshly cracked egg, a slice of cheese, and a golden potato rosti … topped off with BBQ sauce, on a flour tortilla.” American translation: Come to McDonald’s for the potato breakfast wrap, which has ham, a freshly cracked egg, a slice of cheese, and grated fried potato. Why the egg pictured in the wrap is perfectly square remains an Australian mystery.
4. Breakfast Congee, KFC, China
The Chinese KFC breakfast menu kind of overwhelms us, honestly. Where’s the chicken (or the Kentucky Fried for that matter)? Although we’re not so sure we could eat a steaming bowl of KFC-style Congee (rice porridge with pork, pickles, mushrooms, and preserved egg) at 6:00 a.m., we could get behind the side order of Youtiao (fried dough sticks) that comes with it.
6. Chili Cheese Nuggets, Burger King, Germany
You know what Americans like to pair with a cheeseburger? MORE CHEESE. Take note, Burger King, and bring your Chili Cheese Nuggets (deep fried gooey cheese flecked with chili peppers) to the American masses.
9. McSpicy Paneer, McDonald’s, India
Not only do the McDonald’s in India offer an entire “Spicy Delights” menu, but they also offer online ordering and delivery. Why are we missing out on extra spice and the opportunity to be even lazier than a drive-through? Personally, we think the McSpicy Paneer, which is basically deep-fried cheese on a bun, would be well-received stateside.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.