2. Your parents probably didn’t pay quite as much attention to you growing up.
5. Do your parents even know you exist?
And you thought forgetting a birthday was impossible.
You stand corrected.
6. Middle children will totally become creative problem-solvers.
Pick up the book The Secret Power Of Middle Children.
So is this pretty woman.
11. You don’t hear Madonna complaining.
12. Over half of the U.S. Presidents have been middle children.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.