2. Your parents probably didn’t pay quite as much attention to you growing up.
5. Do your parents even know you exist?
And you thought forgetting a birthday was impossible.
You stand corrected.
6. Middle children will totally become creative problem-solvers.
Pick up the book The Secret Power Of Middle Children.
So is this pretty woman.
11. You don’t hear Madonna complaining.
12. Over half of the U.S. Presidents have been middle children.
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›