1. It all started when Tegan Quin noticed Alia Shawkat on the street, and was obviously star struck:
2. She asks her to do some of her famous lines from Arrested Development:
3. Alia does some lines (from completely different films):
6. And finally:
Alia says her character’s famous line, “Marry me!” and just stands there waiting for an answer.
7. Rejection hurts Alia, it really hurts.
Bonus points for Tegan’s awesome cat shirt and Alia’s rainbow bag.
8. Okay, so it wasn’t a real proposal, but actually a video promoting marriage equality from the Ally Coalition.
10. And still amazing to witness:
- A flash flood emergency was issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›