1. It all started when Tegan Quin noticed Alia Shawkat on the street, and was obviously star struck:
2. She asks her to do some of her famous lines from Arrested Development:
3. Alia does some lines (from completely different films):
6. And finally:
Alia says her character’s famous line, “Marry me!” and just stands there waiting for an answer.
7. Rejection hurts Alia, it really hurts.
Bonus points for Tegan’s awesome cat shirt and Alia’s rainbow bag.
8. Okay, so it wasn’t a real proposal, but actually a video promoting marriage equality from the Ally Coalition.
9. Another reason to worship Arrested Development:
10. And still amazing to witness:
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›