1. Starting stories with “When I lived in Europe…”
3. After visiting a few museums…
Yet you can’t remember the name of any paintings you saw.
4. Accessorizing with headscarves on a daily basis.
5. Changing your wardrobe entirely.
This hat? Oh I got it in France.
6. Complaining about being back on American soil.
“Now what will I do?”
8. Stressing over your new long-distance romance, which will TOTALLY last.
“He didn’t speak English…but he cooked for me every night!”
10. Speaking with an accent and using local slang terms regularly.
11. Telling everyone long stories they can’t relate to.
12. Suddenly acquiring an international palate.
You’ve never tried vegemite?
13. And forcing everyone to try the local favorites.
It’s a delicacy.
14. Telling everyone what a unique experience it was…
15. …how you broke out of your comfort zone by meeting new people…
16. …and how mature you feel now.
Yes, we can see that.
17. Turning into a wine snob after a semester in France.
Franzia isn’t good enough for you anymore?
18. Complaining about having to take “real” classes again.
19. After attending one Real Madrid match, you start calling it fútbol.
20. You may have developed a slight attitude toward America.
21. Going on and on about how you were “roughing it” in Africa.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 was the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers spent more than $3 billion 💳📲 ›