3. After visiting a few museums…
Yet you can’t remember the name of any paintings you saw.
5. Changing your wardrobe entirely.
This hat? Oh I got it in France.
6. Complaining about being back on American soil.
“Now what will I do?”
8. Stressing over your new long-distance romance, which will TOTALLY last.
“He didn’t speak English…but he cooked for me every night!”
11. Telling everyone long stories they can’t relate to.
12. Suddenly acquiring an international palate.
You’ve never tried vegemite?
13. And forcing everyone to try the local favorites.
It’s a delicacy.
15. …how you broke out of your comfort zone by meeting new people…
17. Turning into a wine snob after a semester in France.
Franzia isn’t good enough for you anymore?