1. Starting stories with “When I lived in Europe…”
3. After visiting a few museums…
Yet you can’t remember the name of any paintings you saw.
4. Accessorizing with headscarves on a daily basis.
5. Changing your wardrobe entirely.
This hat? Oh I got it in France.
6. Complaining about being back on American soil.
“Now what will I do?”
8. Stressing over your new long-distance romance, which will TOTALLY last.
“He didn’t speak English…but he cooked for me every night!”
10. Speaking with an accent and using local slang terms regularly.
11. Telling everyone long stories they can’t relate to.
12. Suddenly acquiring an international palate.
You’ve never tried vegemite?
13. And forcing everyone to try the local favorites.
It’s a delicacy.
14. Telling everyone what a unique experience it was…
15. …how you broke out of your comfort zone by meeting new people…
16. …and how mature you feel now.
Yes, we can see that.
17. Turning into a wine snob after a semester in France.
Franzia isn’t good enough for you anymore?
18. Complaining about having to take “real” classes again.
19. After attending one Real Madrid match, you start calling it fútbol.
20. You may have developed a slight attitude toward America.
21. Going on and on about how you were “roughing it” in Africa.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›