8. And definitely never a “casual” game of ping pong.
10. The celebration lasts all week.
13. “One-upping” is an art to be perfected.
14. And they pride themselves on outshining you in every way.
15. They single-handedly suck the fun out of drinking games.
16. Trivia night at the bar turns into an anxiety-riddled stress fest.
17. Any situation can turn into a race. Ready? Go.
18. They think the treadmill should always be above 60 mph.
The constant need for competition is exhausting.
So please, all you competitors out there, follow this polar bears lead…
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›