1. This Pop-Tart felt the need to stick a metaphorical middle finger right in your face.
2. This autumnal treasure just disrespected your entire holiday season.
3. And this pasta decided you couldn’t handle a real serving.
4. This panda treat stuck it to the man, simultaneously stickin’ it right to you.
5. These forks don’t give a crap about what you “need” right now.
6. And this ice cream treat doesn’t give one single fuck about how your day is going.
8. The disrespect is palpable when this crunchy bar proclaims you can’t handle a complete snack.
9. Are you going to let this Thai noodle bowl just serve you like this?
10. The blatant contempt of this mug cake as it makes a mess in your presence? Disgusting.
11. The DEFIANCE of this ketchup container when it allowed not one curly fry to pass.
12. The flippancy with which this pizza presents itself to the world? UGH.
13. The sheer nerve of this “scooby-doo” popsicle to deny you the pleasure of a dog-shaped treat.
Reddit / Via reddit.com
14. RUDE, butchers choice bacon, to think we wouldn’t eventually see right through your ways.
17. Does this chocolate think us all fools?
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›