2. “But only girls can be bisexual!”
As countless studies, and common sense, have shown: Bisexual men exist.
3. The never-ending saga of threesome inquires/jokes/comments:
5. People thinking you simply haven’t made up your mind yet…
6. …or that you’re being super slutty:
7. When you are in a relationship, people think *poof* you’re not bi anymore.
Evan Rachel Wood knows what’s up when it comes to being a bisexual lady.
9. Your girlfriends won’t trust you around boys, and your boyfriends don’t trust you around girls.
10. Having everyone question the label you choose:
*No, they are not.
11. As if all that isn’t exhausting enough, you run into some people who don’t “believe” your orientation exists:
It’s like they simply CANNOT wrap their brain around the concept:
Because obviously, you are just lying to yourself and the world:
So when you get frustrated, just remember what Woody Allen said:
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›