2. “But only girls can be bisexual!”
As countless studies, and common sense, have shown: Bisexual men exist.
3. The never-ending saga of threesome inquires/jokes/comments:
6. …or that you’re being super slutty:
7. When you are in a relationship, people think *poof* you’re not bi anymore.
Evan Rachel Wood knows what’s up when it comes to being a bisexual lady.
9. Your girlfriends won’t trust you around boys, and your boyfriends don’t trust you around girls.
11. As if all that isn’t exhausting enough, you run into some people who don’t “believe” your orientation exists:
It’s like they simply CANNOT wrap their brain around the concept:
Because obviously, you are just lying to yourself and the world:
So when you get frustrated, just remember what Woody Allen said:
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›