1. Aye Aye
This Madagascar native resembles a cracked out junkie on the look out for his next fix. Not enough for you? The Aye Aye has one extra long middle finger that is used to ‘tap’ on tree trunks for food. Creepy.
2. Blanket Octopus
You like that majestic cape? Think again. The females can grow up to 2 meters long and enjoy ripping off Portuguese Man O’ War’s tentacles to use for their own personal defense. Making an entrance indeed!
3. Blob Fish
Okay so this guy may not strike fear into your heart, but he has to be the ugliest thing you have seen all day. Props for his face looking just like the grumpy old guy next door!
4. Wolf Spider
The name alone combines two of the fiercest creatures into one! Take the name and add eight legs, eight eyes, and a stinging bite? Wolf Spider. Plus when the female carries babies around on its back? Not cute!
5. Snub Nosed Monkey
Sometimes monkeys are cute and fluffy, sometimes they look like Voldemort.
6. Sea Pig ( really )
Yes, once again you must wonder who gets to name these newly discovered creatures. Although this pink worm may haunt your nightmares ,it will never hurt you. It spends most of its time on the ocean floor moving on tube legs….just being a harmless sea pig.
7. Japanese Giant Salamander
It’s a salamander…. a giant one. Something that normally would fit in the palm of your hand , now could eat your hand. Sleep tight.
8. Sphynx Cat
This breed of cat is naturally born with no fur and reminds us all why we find fluffy things cute.
9. Bare-Faced Tamarin
Going bald is tough, especially when you look like a Gremlin.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.