1. Two students at the University of Georgia were so desperate for an excuse not to sit their exams, they posted an ad on Craigslist asking a stranger to run them over, reported Flagpole.
2. The ad was listed in the skilled trades section and marked “please do not kill”. It’s now been removed.
3. Unlike most Craiglist adverts, there was no cash reward. Rather, the driver would be compensated by “hitting two lovely ladies by vehicle w/ permission”.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›