1. OK, so basically a wheel of cheese is rolled down a hill and whoever gets to the bottom first wins the cheese
8. Even if you make it to the end unharmed there is a rugby team waiting to tackle you
11. It was banned after 2009 due to health and safety concerns
12. But every year since, hundreds of people have turned up for the new “rogue”, unofficial event
13. Want to give it a go? [Warning: Cheese puns ahead]
This years event takes place on May 27th. So there is stiltons of time left to get involved. Although it is not very mature and many camembert it, it’s a lot of fun and what feta way is there to win some cheese?