1. You say ‘Straya instead of Australia.
3. You say “scarnon?” instead of “what’s going on?”
7. You take a selfie with a police officer and this happens.
8. You understand that “chuck a u-ey” is actually a carefully executed driving manoeuvre.
YouTube / Via Twitter: @jatosha
10. You spent your childhood wondering which window they’d look through.
13. You think that this guy’s got talent.
Australia’s Got Talent / Channel 7 / Via Twitter: @1dSalwa
15. You remember why this guy was just waiting for a mate.
And why this guy said sorry, but didn’t take his glasses off.
7 News / Via Twitter: @Reow_jc
19. When you go outside in summer this happens.
22. You have had this cake at least one of your birthdays.
24. Having beetroot on a hamburger seems normal.
25. You only go to Bunnings for the sausage sizzle.
29. The PM falling over was the funniest thing ever.
30. You watched when Amy Parks reported from AAMI Park.
32. But the latest episodes of your favourite TV shows are “Not Available in Your Region”
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›