1. Online parody duo The Bondi Hipsters have reshot Miranda Kerr’s recent GQ photo shoot frame by frame.
3. Hipster Christiaan Van Vuuren (aka Dom Nader) mimicked Kerr’s poses and outfits — including the nude shots.
4. “We think that this is a good case for the oversexualization of the female body in the high fashion world,” said Van Vuuren.
“For some reason as soon as you put a man in there, it’s an entirely different thing that we aren’t used to seeing in the media.”
5. In her frank and revealing interview and nude photo shoot with British GQ magazine, 30-year-old Australian supermodel Kerr talked about love, sex, and the possibility of experimenting with another woman.
6. To really destroy the joint, the Bondi-based pranksters also reworked quotes from Kerr’s interview.
7. “The more sex I have, the more defined my arms and stomach get.” —Miranda Kerr, GQ
8. “I appreciate both men and women. I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I really enjoy sketching women.” —Miranda Kerr, GQ
9. “I’ve had an orgasm in the air before. Alone. And together.’’ —Miranda Kerr, GQ
10. “I definitely need a man in the bedroom, however — a nice strong chest to lie on. Still, I want to explore. Never say never.” —Miranda Kerr, GQ
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.