1. Online parody duo The Bondi Hipsters have reshot Miranda Kerr’s recent GQ photo shoot frame by frame.
2. The similarities are uncanny.
3. Hipster Christiaan Van Vuuren (aka Dom Nader) mimicked Kerr’s poses and outfits — including the nude shots.
4. “We think that this is a good case for the oversexualization of the female body in the high fashion world,” said Van Vuuren.
“For some reason as soon as you put a man in there, it’s an entirely different thing that we aren’t used to seeing in the media.”
5. In her frank and revealing interview and nude photo shoot with British GQ magazine, 30-year-old Australian supermodel Kerr talked about love, sex, and the possibility of experimenting with another woman.
6. To really destroy the joint, the Bondi-based pranksters also reworked quotes from Kerr’s interview.
7. “The more sex I have, the more defined my arms and stomach get.” —Miranda Kerr, GQ
8. “I appreciate both men and women. I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I really enjoy sketching women.” —Miranda Kerr, GQ
9. “I’ve had an orgasm in the air before. Alone. And together.’’ —Miranda Kerr, GQ
10. “I definitely need a man in the bedroom, however — a nice strong chest to lie on. Still, I want to explore. Never say never.” —Miranda Kerr, GQ
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›