1. Online parody duo The Bondi Hipsters have reshot Miranda Kerr’s recent GQ photo shoot frame by frame.
3. Hipster Christiaan Van Vuuren (aka Dom Nader) mimicked Kerr’s poses and outfits — including the nude shots.
4. “We think that this is a good case for the oversexualization of the female body in the high fashion world,” said Van Vuuren.
“For some reason as soon as you put a man in there, it’s an entirely different thing that we aren’t used to seeing in the media.”
5. In her frank and revealing interview and nude photo shoot with British GQ magazine, 30-year-old Australian supermodel Kerr talked about love, sex, and the possibility of experimenting with another woman.
6. To really destroy the joint, the Bondi-based pranksters also reworked quotes from Kerr’s interview.
7. “The more sex I have, the more defined my arms and stomach get.” —Miranda Kerr, GQ
8. “I appreciate both men and women. I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I really enjoy sketching women.” —Miranda Kerr, GQ
9. “I’ve had an orgasm in the air before. Alone. And together.’’ —Miranda Kerr, GQ
10. “I definitely need a man in the bedroom, however — a nice strong chest to lie on. Still, I want to explore. Never say never.” —Miranda Kerr, GQ
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Four people working for VICE News who were detained by Turkish authorities on Thursday while covering political clashes with police are set to face terrorism charges. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›