1. A Russian pitch invader tried to gatecrash the biggest sporting show on the planet on Sunday evening.
2. The live broadcast cut away…
4. LeBron seemed pretty impressed: “Hahaha!! We’re going streaking! Everyone’s doing it. Man that was hilarious. #WorldCupFinal #Brazil”
5. German defender Benedikt Höwedes less so, after the self-styled “Natural Born Prankster” attempted to kiss him.
6. The pitch invader is Russian comedian/joker Vitaly Zdorovetskiy, who has six million YouTube subscribers.
7. He had heavily trailed his appearance on Twitter.
9. Other football fans less so…
10. Attempted gatecrash of biggest television event in history = FAIL.
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸