1. A Russian pitch invader tried to gatecrash the biggest sporting show on the planet on Sunday evening.
2. The live broadcast cut away…
3. …but basketball star LeBron James caught the action.
4. LeBron seemed pretty impressed: “Hahaha!! We’re going streaking! Everyone’s doing it. Man that was hilarious. #WorldCupFinal #Brazil”
5. German defender Benedikt Höwedes less so, after the self-styled “Natural Born Prankster” attempted to kiss him.
6. The pitch invader is Russian comedian/joker Vitaly Zdorovetskiy, who has six million YouTube subscribers.
7. He had heavily trailed his appearance on Twitter.
8. And seems pretty pleased with the result.
9. Other football fans less so…
10. Attempted gatecrash of biggest television event in history = FAIL.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›