The opening pitch of the 2014 Major League Baseball will be thrown tomorrow in Sydney, Australia.
Major League Baseball / Via Twitter: @MLBSydney2014
The players have been having A LOT of fun in Oz.
James Horan/Destination NSW / Via Facebook: mlb
2. A.J. Pollock couldn’t wait to get started.
3. Hyun Jin Ryu learned to speak Australian.
4. Brian Wilson struggled.
Then had some fun with his new bat.
6. Drew Butera showed off his tan.
7. Justin Turner and girlfriend Kourtney looked like natives.
8. The Kershaws met a kangaroo joey.
Clayton’s Best Birthday Ever!
Just. The. Cutest.
Clayton is a natural born Aussie Rules Footballer!
9. Paul Goldschmidt found some cuddly friends.
And showed he’s got the right stuff for rugby.
10. The Howell’s said “G’day” to a koala.
And a kangaroo.
13. Tim Federowicz spent some time on Sydney harbour.
Before going really native.
16. Matt Tuiasosopo loved Bondi’s empty sands.
18. And Andre Etheir couldn’t stop hitting balls.
Simon Crerar is founding editor of BuzzFeed Australia and is based in Sydney.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›