1. Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups
I cannot fathom anything tastier than this concoction that Nestle plans to unleash into the wild in early 2014.
2. Gingerbread Twix
Great! Now that everything pumpkin flavored is over, I can nosh on these until the season is over. Terrific.
3. Baby Ruth Quesadilla
Oh boy! Let’s take a yummy Baby Ruth and melt it into a tortilla. Plan on melting anything else into a tortilla? Doesn’t matter. I’m sure I will eat that too.
4. Skittles Desserts
Let’s make candy that tastes like other desserts that I will want to eat too. Yes, candy that tastes like raspberry sorbet, strawberry milkshake, key lime pie, blueberry tart, and orange cream.
5. Lay’s Wavy Potato Chips Dipped In Chocolate
Let’s do as nature originally intended and mate cocoa beans with potatoes. At some point this doesn’t even count as potato, but who cares. Yum.
6. Chuck E Cheese Cheesy Chicken Nuggets
“Here’s the plan! We’ll take our rodent mascot and have him shill these poor chickens that have been torn apart and combined into these tiny breaded nuggets, then we’ll inject this ‘cheese’ in them. You can’t see me, but I just did air-quotes around cheese. Children will kill to eat these.”
7. Confetti Cupcake Pebbles Cereal
Attention parents: If this is not cheap enough, you can just get a bag of sugar and pour that directly into a bowl or better yet, just inject it directly into your child’s veins.
8. Pebbles Sugar Cookie Flavor Cereal
Ugh. Thanks Pebbles cereal, now I have nothing to say after the last one.
9. Sugar Cookie Pop-Tarts
Everyone knows that Pop-Tarts, much like Oreos, has been experimenting with different combinations of flavors recently, but at some point it’s just easier to buy cookies.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›