1. This Unbelievably Precious French Bulldog
I dare you to find a cuter derp.
2. Amazing Gracie, a Cat Born Without Front Legs
She runs and plays and can even jump up on her cat furniture. Heart is melted.
3. Dominic, the Greyhound With Only Two Left Legs
Dominic is still a speed demon AND he defies the laws of physics!
4. Faith, the Dog Who Walks on Her Hind Legs
She’s so awesome, she’s even Oprah’s favorite animal.
5. Lola, the Cat Who Does a Walking Handstand
Lola’s mad upper body strength is just too adorable.
6. Anakin, the Cat With No Hind Legs
He was born without a pelvis and back legs, but that doesn’t hold back this playful kitty.
7. Chris P Bacon, the Piglet in a Wheelchair
Just look at the smile on this little piggy. Look at it!
8. Oskar, the Blind Cat
Confidently posing on the red carpet for all his fans!
9. Holli, the Alpaca With a Lift
Young and old adore this baby alpaca, even without working legs.
10. Callie, the Legless Kitty
This poor baby was electrocuted, but now she can get around fine with a little human help.
11. These Goats That Constantly Faint
Sure they fall a lot, but every time they pick themselves back up and keep going.
12. Frank and Louie, the Guiness Record Making Two-Faced Cat
No one expected him to live for more than a few days, but 12 years later he’s still proving them wrong.
13. These Adorable Fainting Kittens
It’s not easy being a fainting kitten, but these two make it by sticking together.
14. Lily, the Lionhead Bunny
Her three-point turn is impeccable.
15. Neville, the Polydactyl Cat With Pooping Issues
Neurological issues make it hard for Neville to poop when he’s trying, but it sneaks out later when he’s relaxed. He’s not embarrassed though, he purrs the whole time his butt is getting cleaned!
16. Joe, the Paraplegic Easter Bunny
Some of the other bunnies are probably a little jealous of his awesome ride.
17. Charlotte, a Blind Kitty
She’s a little derpy looking, but is a total sweetie who has no problem getting into bookbags.
18. Chase No Face, the Cat
10 out of 10 vets agree that Chase is a super happy cat despite being disfigured.
19. This Goldfish That Can’t Stay Afloat
Now he can swim and play with all his fishy buddies!
20. Daisy, a Blind and Deaf Dog
Hellen Keller could never be this cute.
21. Max, the Retired Police Dog
When a dog wants to have some fun in leaves, even arthritis and a wheelchair can’t hold him back.
22. An Elephant With a Prosthetic Leg
Obviously a sand party is only way to celebrate this new limb.
23. Naki’o, the Dog With Four New Legs
Look, he doesn’t have toes, but that doesn’t stop him from jumping for joy.
24. Roosevelt, the Border Collie on Wheels
I can only pop a wheelie that high in my dreams.
25. Blueberry, a Bunny With Custom Wheels
She just looks so cozy in there.
26. Hoppa, the Dog With the Coolest Looking Wheelchair Ever
His tail says it all.
27. Rowan, the Dog That Uses Echolocation
He’s was born without eyes, so he learned how to improvise.