5. DIY Crocheted Scarf
Okay, this one actually requires some mad crafting skills. But if can crochet (or you’re willing to pay someone who can), then this one is a big winner!
6. Stonewear Fox with Mosaic Eyes and Tail
$78 at Jonathan Adler. (P.s. this looks even better in real life. Yes, I have one.)
10. Fox Calendar That’s Reusable Year After Year
$14.99 at West Elm
11. Handmade Ceramics
Every piece is custom made, so you can get a fox on a tumbler, bowl, mug, necklace—lots of things! Check out the SKT website for all the pretty options.
13. Forest Animals Journal with Stickers!
- An assailant shot two people at Texas Southern University. One person has died, and a suspect has been detained. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›