3. Geometric Paper Lampshade
$46 on Etsy
5. DIY Crocheted Scarf
Okay, this one actually requires some mad crafting skills. But if can crochet (or you’re willing to pay someone who can), then this one is a big winner!
6. Stonewear Fox with Mosaic Eyes and Tail
$78 at Jonathan Adler. (P.s. this looks even better in real life. Yes, I have one.)
9. DIY Clothes Hangers
Free if you can make it yourself
10. Fox Calendar That’s Reusable Year After Year
$14.99 at West Elm
11. Handmade Ceramics
Every piece is custom made, so you can get a fox on a tumbler, bowl, mug, necklace—lots of things! Check out the SKT website for all the pretty options.
12. Foxy V-Neck Tee
$28 from Gnome Enterprises
13. Forest Animals Journal with Stickers!
14. Bristly Fox Ornaments
$9.99 at sonbirdgarden.com
21. “The Fox and the Marshmallows” Signed Print
$20 on Etsy
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›