5. DIY Crocheted Scarf
Okay, this one actually requires some mad crafting skills. But if can crochet (or you’re willing to pay someone who can), then this one is a big winner!
6. Stonewear Fox with Mosaic Eyes and Tail
$78 at Jonathan Adler. (P.s. this looks even better in real life. Yes, I have one.)
10. Fox Calendar That’s Reusable Year After Year
$14.99 at West Elm
11. Handmade Ceramics
Every piece is custom made, so you can get a fox on a tumbler, bowl, mug, necklace—lots of things! Check out the SKT website for all the pretty options.
13. Forest Animals Journal with Stickers!
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.