5. DIY Crocheted Scarf
Okay, this one actually requires some mad crafting skills. But if can crochet (or you’re willing to pay someone who can), then this one is a big winner!
6. Stonewear Fox with Mosaic Eyes and Tail
$78 at Jonathan Adler. (P.s. this looks even better in real life. Yes, I have one.)
10. Fox Calendar That’s Reusable Year After Year
$14.99 at West Elm
11. Handmade Ceramics
Every piece is custom made, so you can get a fox on a tumbler, bowl, mug, necklace—lots of things! Check out the SKT website for all the pretty options.
13. Forest Animals Journal with Stickers!
- The Baltimore Circuit Court will host the first hearing in the homicide case of Freddie Gray on Wednesday. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›