1. The dreaded double-tap: Unintentionally “liking” a photo you had no intention of liking (except for in your head).
Fox / Via arresteddevelopmentgifs.tumblr.com
2. Especially when it’s a crush, who was previously unaware that you were stalking them.
4. Or their current squeeze, in which case please let there be unexpected natural disaster that ends humanity immediately.
5. Double-tapping a six month old photo of a very ex, ex, EX-significant other.
Much Music / Via degrassi.wikia.com
6. When your inquisitive parent thinks that double-tapping is just a nifty way of zooming in.
New Line Cinema / Via comicbillbrumbach.com
7. Denial of access to an obvious gold mine: Finding the Instagram of your ex-love’s new love, only to find it’s set to “private”.
8. Posting the hottest selfie you’ve ever taken only to realize you’ve mistimed it. The crush you intended to see it has been rock climbing all day and may not ever see it.
CW / Via goodreads.com
9. Constructing Instagram posts to illustrate what a fun life you’re having and being CONVINCED that your ex will find this insufferably enigmatic.
A24 / rphelper.tumblr.com/45961410267/spring-breakers-gif-hunt
10. Catching a naive and/or shameless crush stalking your own profile thanks to the “Likes: News” tab.
11. But let’s be honest… this is actually amazing.
12. Letting somebody borrow your phone only to have them discover your guilty pleasure hashtag search.
13. Having to pretend it’s total, unheard of news to you when your crush explains how he went to the beach, hiking, and In ‘N Out Burger on the weekend.
FremantleMedia / batnakednun.tumblr.com/51713630330
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- President Obama is visiting New Orleans neighborhoods today to mark the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›