My fellow four-eyes, this one’s for you. Here are 43 woes you face as a glasses-wearer.
40. Roller Coasters.
Wear them: Spend the whole ride freaking out that they’ll fly off and end up in someone’s soda. Scarier than the loop-de-loop.
Don’t wear them: The whole ride is a blur. Not to mention trying to find a place to stick ‘em. Pants? Squished. Cubbies? Stolen. Bra? Awkward.
Wear contacts: Can you say dry eyes?
Bonus: If you’re terrified of heights, at least you won’t see anything! But wait, why are you on a roller coaster to begin with?
30. Masks, halloween costumes, and cosplay all get harder with glasses.
12. Trying to enjoy the beach.
Frolicking in the waves? More like tripping over things, mistaking seaweed for giant crustaceans, and missing out on the beauty surrounding you. Also, the beach is a dangerous place for specs - I still haven’t forgiven Virginia Beach for eating a pair of my glasses ten years ago.
To sum it up, glasses can be a pain the ass.
And remember, without them…
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.