1. 1. You still think Davis Market is the center of the universe.
2. 2. You listed Hastings and Cats Music as a source of income on your taxes Sophomore year.
3. 3. You continue to rationalize your decision to eat gas station chicken for four (well, five) years.
4. 4. “The Hustlin’ Gourmet” means something to you.
5. 5. You spent a semester waking up at 5 am so you could play Radiohead B-sides to 5 people on the radio.
6. 6. Your first legal drink was at The Boro, even though you were already a regular.
7. 7. You spent more time watching bands on the knoll than at the football stadium.
8. 8. For that matter, you spent 4 years at school and had no idea what the stadium looked like inside.
9. 9. You’ve learned at least one former classmate became a One Hit Wonder.
10. 10. The Liberal Arts side of campus was literally falling apart. Meanwhile, NEW AEROSPACE BUILDING.
14. 13. You still think Belmont bands are the worst. Except Diarrhea Planet.
15. 14. You’ve eaten Sir Pizza even after the cheese has turned grey and wondered why the hell there’s a fake tree in the middle of the restaurant.
16. 15. You’ve attended the annual Lighting of the Dumpsters at Nottingham.
18. 17. Your house parties were promoted on the newspaper and the cops still didn’t show up.
19. 18. Your roommates’ alt-country band was tougher than the football team. And had more members.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!