1. Video game cars are out to get you.
Turns out, the only thing that’s been holding them back are the simulated laws of physics.
7. And they’re the jealous type - they hate other vehicles.
9. And fire trucks? Let’s just say those sirens are there for your sake.
GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY.
10. It’s especially dangerous when they figure out how to bring Mario Kart mushrooms into other games.
11. And for the love of Car God, don’t get them all drunk together.
15. Sometimes they don’t even want to hurt you, they just want to annoy you.
Give me back my phone, car. You do not have thumbs, you are a car.
16. Don’t be fooled by a cute exterior- video game cars are cold-blooded killing machines.
17. They will do anything to get you, even phase right through the ground itself.
18. So don’t ever let your guard down, or think you’re safe from video game cars and their vehicular counterparts, and if you get the chance…
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›