1. He’s always up for whatever weird new thing you want to do.
Like surfing the sludge waves of New New York’s sewers.
3. He will never judge your hunger pangs, because he feels them, too.
There’s no pain like having all the canned food you need, and every can opener in the world in open rebellion against humans.
6. And you’ll never be the third wheel around him.
Better call Bender’s online
pimping dating service.
8. Though he can hold a grudge, he also knows how to let one go.
He hated his brother for 1000 years, but instantly changed his mind when he saw his nephew was named in his honor.
12. Say what you will about his gifts, he knows what he’s good at.
13. Your irrational fears will feel downright ordinary next to his.
Caterpillars. He is deathly afraid of caterpillars.