1. He’s always up for whatever weird new thing you want to do.
Like surfing the sludge waves of New New York’s sewers.
3. He will never judge your hunger pangs, because he feels them, too.
There’s no pain like having all the canned food you need, and every can opener in the world in open rebellion against humans.
4. He’ll never take your friendship for granted.
5. He’ll defend your drinking adventures to haters.
6. And you’ll never be the third wheel around him.
Better call Bender’s online
pimping dating service.
7. He’s got a healthy, realistic self-perception.
8. Though he can hold a grudge, he also knows how to let one go.
He hated his brother for 1000 years, but instantly changed his mind when he saw his nephew was named in his honor.
11. He’ll commiserate with you on a lousy Monday.
12. Say what you will about his gifts, he knows what he’s good at.
13. Your irrational fears will feel downright ordinary next to his.
Caterpillars. He is deathly afraid of caterpillars.
14. He will happily walk into stupid situations with you.
15. He’ll call shotgun when you want to make a burger run.
16. He’s the wingman you never knew you needed.
17. You’ll always feel better about yourself after hanging out with him.
18. He’s brutally honest about his shortcomings, and knows how to empathize.
19. Any excuse is a good excuse to go drinking for him, so he’s always down for brunch.
20. You never have to get all dressy round him.
21. He’ll match you in trash talk jab for jab, but… he’s not very good at it.
23. He’ll never judge you for your dirty apartment, because this is his:
24. He’s down to just chill and do nothing.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›