1. The 1990 edition of “The Atlas Of The DC Universe” puts Gotham City on the north side of the Delaware River.
Wikipedia confirms it, as does the DC Comics wiki.
2. Which means that Bruce Wayne is a Jersey Boy.
And you are going to have to deal with that.
3. So while growing up, aside from tragic parental loss, Bruce Wayne learned right and wrong from these guys:
4. And he had Alfred drive him to pick up hoagies from here:
5. And he very likely vacationed at Seaside Heights.
6. And everyone is just going to have to deal with that.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›