1. You could have some cereal out of a bowl…
3. Or get the biggest bowl you have and fill it with BuzzFeed Food’s 47-Layer Dip:
Get the recipe, video, and layer-by-layer commentary here.
4. Or pick up these novelty chip-n-dip helmet bowls:
Get them at Thrillist.
5. Or you could seek out the largest bowls of food in the world:
6. And eat them out of the world’s largest bowl made of porcelain.
7. And for help getting through those monster bowls, you could share this super bowl:
For residents of Colorado or Washington, or registered medical patients in any of these states, of course.
8. Let all that digest while giving F. Scott Fitzgerald’s short story “The Bowl” a quick read…
Read it in full here.
10. You can take bowling and football to new, weird heights with Fowling:
Pronounced like “bowling”, with an F.
11. Or just go regular bowling, with football playing on the big screen.
49ers fans can do just that in Albany, CA.
12. You could prove yourself at the annual Geek Bowl in Austin, Texas, the biggest pub quiz in America, on Saturday, February 9th.
13. And if those bowls aren’t super or geeky enough for you, you could go Super Bowling yourself on your old NES:
14. You could replay your VCR-recorded copies of Beavis and Butthead’s “Butt Bowls”:
15. Or your DVR’s copies of the Lingerie Bowls.
Though it’s no longer airing as gimmicky counterprogramming in an attempt to legitimize women’s tackle football.