7. Renewing My Vehicle Registration
DMV lines = Frustration but still > this year’s lineup
6. The Master Cleanse.
I do this cleanse about once a year. 10-14 days of drinking this lemon goo and then crapping my brains out… still more appealing.
Not even 50 yet but with insurance doctors will voluntarily perform any procedure. Sign me up any time between April 12 thru 22nd.
4. Waiting In Line At The Airport
I travel a lot for work and these lines suck… but… TSA gives great rubdowns :)
3. Tax Day
Looking forward to that tax return… now just have to be smart about it and not blow it on lodging, tickets, and drugs (<-allegedly) for Coachella 2014. Fool me once…
2. Clipping Toby’s Nails
My girlfriend’s Yorkshire Terrier mix is a fiesty mother… Wrestling him down to get at those paws has me more amped up than seeing Café Tacvba at Coachella… AGain.
1. Routine Dental Work
[No description needed]
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️