1. So Glastonbury 2013 was a success wasn’t it?
2. But then out of the blue, you get THIS EMAIL.
3. It CAN’T be ticket day already surely? You were there just DAYS ago.
8. You see their ticketing instructions on Twitter…
If you’re trying for tickets in the morning, only have one tab open at a time - multiple tabs can cause problems with your transaction.
9. …which you ignore. Instead, you launch 263 tabs.
10. *breathe in* OK guys here we go…
Tickets for for Glastonbury 2014 will go on sale in 20 minutes (at 9am), from http://t.co/3SpJCUdwtm
15. After half an hour of refreshing you get THIS.
This is handy considering that tickets went on sale half an hour ago.
We are experiencing technical issues this morning, we are working as fast as we can to resolve and will update as soon as possible.
17. WOW THANKS SEETICKETS.
Let’s not blame @seetickets, it’s not like they KNEW so may people would be trying to get on their website at one time #glastonbury #glasto
Such bad luck See Tickets should experience technical issues today.
And now we go live to the desk of the Head of Server Reliability at Seetickets #glastonbury
20. Then suddenly, out of nowhere…
Update - after a very difficult half an hour, we’ve stabilised and are processing orders. Lots of orders! Sorry for the inconvenience
They are *really* sorry, so it’s fine. RT @seetickets Now selling approx 3000 tickets a minute. Again, we’re really sorry.
23. It starts to get worse. Everyone starts tweeting that they have got tickets.
24. You? Nothing. You see dubious ticket ‘shortcuts’ on your twitter feed.
28. Then suddenly, after your index finger falls off from pressing F5 every two seconds… you get there.
29. You lost your registration number, and your friends. You do a quick search round the house.
30. You find them. You enter them on to the page…… THEN THE PAGE TIMES OUT.
32. Then you read this message, and even though you have had the worst 1 hour 27 minutes all year…
Tickets for Glastonbury 2014 have now Sold Out, in 1h 27m (a record). Here’s a note from Michael and Emily Eavisâ€¦
34. Well, bar See Tickets… who then shared this.
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›