If you're trying for tickets in the morning, only have one tab open at a time - multiple tabs can cause problems with your transaction.
1. So Glastonbury 2013 was a success wasn’t it?
2. But then out of the blue, you get THIS EMAIL.
3. It CAN’T be ticket day already surely? You were there just DAYS ago.
8. You see their ticketing instructions on Twitter…
9. …which you ignore. Instead, you launch 263 tabs.
10. *breathe in* OK guys here we go…
15. After half an hour of refreshing you get THIS.
This is handy considering that tickets went on sale half an hour ago.