3. *INTRODUCE SUCCESSFUL CELEBRITIES*
This is then inevitably followed by…
5. Due to time constraints they don’t have much time for an interview at this point, so the conversation only lasts three seconds and goes something like…
7. Cue five minutes of a serious journalist reporting on a topical issue with a serious facial expression.
8. The journalist is now in the studio, sitting next to the “special guest”. The journalist is very serious.
“News news news statistics one side but on the other hand statistic statistic”
9. The special guest is forced to look REALLY interested in what the serious journalist has got to say, because they are on camera and we can see him.
10. This is made even weirder because the “special guest” is then shoehorned into talking about the issue, even if they have no knowledge of the subject at hand.
15. …the feature is over and they’re back in the studio. They ask the “special guest” about it.
16. This show is so weird… and you’re bored, so you say hello to the people looking a bit bored outside.
17. And what is with this view? Their old one was epic.
Oh wait. They’re just about to finish chatting.
18. WHAT FEATURE WILL BE NEXT?
MARCUS BRIGSTOCKE INVESTIGATES HAM.