4. … and declared the new building open
“This is Steve Wright in the Afternoon. Love the show.”
6. …before listening to a performance by The Script
7. I bet she loved that performance
Queen watching The Script in Radio 1’s Live Lounge as part of BH tour. Unfortunately for her chair only faces one way
9. Worlds LITERALLY collided
Queen to Danny O’Donogjhue: Glastonbury is the place where you get covered in mud.
Danny O’Donoghue to Queen re Glastonbury: you need to bring good wellies.
11. She then met Greg James…
“Are you the presenter of Radio 1’s Breakfast Show?”
13. It’s not like everybody stopped work or anything…
Queen unveils a plaque which will have to be replaced — it mentions she was accompanied by Prince Philip.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›