1. So guys, there’s this new dating show.
You’re not even that surprised that it even exists, am I right?
3. You might be wondering why they’re doing this.
“I don’t want just beauty and looks now. I want someone that’s going to be there and care for me. There’s no secrets. I see you, you see me. Boom.”
4. Then the presenter comes on and explains further.
Of course, because of the internet or something.
So should you give up your mobile and write a heartfelt ad in a newspaper instead?
5. Nah. Just go on a date with everything hanging out.
6. Because being naked doesn’t make dating any more awkward and complicated than it actually is.
10. Yep, this is deffo less awkward than a candlelit dinner.
11. But it works (apparently)… One guy falls for this girl, so he decides to perform some of his wonderful poetry.
12. A minute later in the show he snogs someone else.
13. Meanwhile you keep looking at their blurred privates.
14. While feeling awkward from all these montages of people taking off their clothes on camera.
That poor cameraman didn’t expect this when he started his career. :(
15. At the end of the show, the contestants stand like this.
50% person. 50% blur.
16. And the presenter comes on and says this.
Um…yeah. Let’s go with that.
17. But they did. See? It WORKED.
Yes, there is a contestant in this show called WeeWee.
18. Dating Naked is on VH1 on Thursdays at 9 p.m. in the U.S. There is no word yet on when it will be shown in the U.K.
You can watch the first episode on YouTube here.