2. Well, now its creator, Doug Nguyen, who unexpectedly removed Flappy Bird from the App Store in February, has released a new game called Swing Copters.
3. Swing Copters feels rather similar to Flappy Bird. You have to tap the screen vigorously to lift this little helicopter thing into the sky.
Every time you tap on the screen the helicopter changes direction. You have to tap at the right time to avoid bashing yourself into large swinging hammers above you.
7. After five minutes of playing you will be like this.
8. And then… “OMG I PASSED THE FIRST ONE….. Oh.”
It feels even harder than Flappy Bird. After 30 minutes of playing, I found it impossible to surpass the great score of 2.
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›