1. Remember Flappy Bird? The game that made you hate everything about the human condition?
2. Well, now its creator, Doug Nguyen, who unexpectedly removed Flappy Bird from the App Store in February, has released a new game called Swing Copters.
3. Swing Copters feels rather similar to Flappy Bird. You have to tap the screen vigorously to lift this little helicopter thing into the sky.
Every time you tap on the screen the helicopter changes direction. You have to tap at the right time to avoid bashing yourself into large swinging hammers above you.
7. After five minutes of playing you will be like this.
8. And then… “OMG I PASSED THE FIRST ONE….. Oh.”
It feels even harder than Flappy Bird. After 30 minutes of playing, I found it impossible to surpass the great score of 2.
- At least three police officers in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›