2. Well, now its creator, Doug Nguyen, who unexpectedly removed Flappy Bird from the App Store in February, has released a new game called Swing Copters.
3. Swing Copters feels rather similar to Flappy Bird. You have to tap the screen vigorously to lift this little helicopter thing into the sky.
Every time you tap on the screen the helicopter changes direction. You have to tap at the right time to avoid bashing yourself into large swinging hammers above you.
7. After five minutes of playing you will be like this.
8. And then… “OMG I PASSED THE FIRST ONE….. Oh.”
It feels even harder than Flappy Bird. After 30 minutes of playing, I found it impossible to surpass the great score of 2.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈