1. Why was this the golden era? Well, the idents.
3. There was also this presenting dream team.
4. Blue Peter was also waaaaaay more cool back then because the logo looked like a pile of blue smarties on top of a jelly bean.
5. And back then Blue Peter had a proper garden. With a London Wood Lane postcode and everything.
6. Also, the best dogs and animals in the universe.
Rest In Peace. They are all dead now.
9. You also knew when exactly it was on.
Only exceptions are Tuesdays and Thursdays during the summer holidays OBVS.
10. And directly after Blue Peter? Well there was this.
It used to be at 5 but they swapped REMEMBER?
11. Newsround was presented by these guys. Watching them on BBC News these days is just weird.
13. But were you ever a Press Pack reporter? NOPE.
You’re bitter to this day about not being chosen to be one.
16. But you always watched 50/50 because during the quiz round this always happened without fail.
Everyone thought they could cheat and whisper. THEY WERE ALWAYS CAUGHT.
22. He kinda looked like Jack Straw didn’t he?