1. Gay lifestyle magazines. Always top shelf in the supermarket for no reason.
For no reason whatsoever.
2. You hear this every day in everyday conversation.
… and nobody realises that they are saying it either.
3. Ignorant people think that you are always like this.
Totally fine if you are (of course), but a lot of people think you still are anyway.
…so your nearest gay bar is this far away.
7. And if it is busy, your best friend gets approached by guys instead of you and he’s like:
10. “You’ve got it lucky. Gay guys are so much more attractive.”
11. “Have you ever thought that this might be just a phase?”
12. “But how do you really know if you are gay if you haven’t tried it with a girl yet?”
13. Then there are those people who find out you’re gay and immediately want to take you shopping.
14. And that teacher who doesn’t realize you’re gay but thinks you’re a ladies man…
It’s happened to me at least four times.
15. Then there’s sex education. They don’t talk about the gay sex thing so you find it this fun.
16. When you turn on the TV or go to the theater, all you see is hot guys getting it on…
18. But then one day, when you least expect it, you learn at school or at work that somebody you like is gay…
There’s a party coming up… and you realize that you’re both invited.
So you spend the whole afternoon before the party working on your best look.
19. But then this other guy comes over to him and they’re like.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›