1. Gay lifestyle magazines. Always top shelf in the supermarket for no reason.
For no reason whatsoever.
2. You hear this every day in everyday conversation.
… and nobody realises that they are saying it either.
3. Ignorant people think that you are always like this.
Totally fine if you are (of course), but a lot of people think you still are anyway.
…so your nearest gay bar is this far away.
7. And if it is busy, your best friend gets approached by guys instead of you and he’s like:
12. “But how do you really know if you are gay if you haven’t tried it with a girl yet?”
13. Then there are those people who find out you’re gay and immediately want to take you shopping.
14. And that teacher who doesn’t realize you’re gay but thinks you’re a ladies man…
It’s happened to me at least four times.