So there’s this documentary.
You can watch it on 4oD in the United Kingdom. It will be shown on Logo TV in the US later this year.
It’s not a sexual thing. It’s just because they like doing it.
So what were the most notable moments?
4. You’re also made a bit uncomfortable by the fact that none of the masks’ faces move when the person underneath is talking.
6. You’re also a bit uncomfortable about the fact that there are abandoned masks are all over the houses where the guys live.
7. And the fact that you see one doll trying to get a suntan even though dolls can’t get suntans.
8. And when this 70-year-old man dressed up as a doll says that he finds dating women hard because they aren’t as good looking as his dolls.
9. You also get to see the factory where the doll costumes are made.
Want to see how they make a silicon vagina? Well…
LOOK EVERYONE A PLASTIC VAGINA.
But the documentary is a bit deeper than just guys wearing doll masks. It really is quite a complicated issue.