2. Or this ‘no expense spared’ tree?
No expense spent. NO EXPENSE SPENT.
3. Oh that didn’t impress you? Well how about a tree that has everything you need right now?
Who needs baubles when you’ve got E45 cream?
4. Or this ‘bleached tree’, which makes you forget what actual real trees look like.
5. This tree? It seems to be missing something. I can’t really tell what. Can someone let me know?
Oh yeah that’s right. The presents look a little fake.
6. I don’t know about you guys but I am getting really excited about Christmas. Really excited.
9. And are you having to stay in a hotel tonight? DW. Travelodge will make you feel all festive.
10. Have no budget for Christmas trees? Just make do with whatever you’ve got lying around the office.
15. Or just display a strip of a paper above the sink.
It spells out “M-E-R-R-Y C-I-S-T-M-A-S” too.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??